Your camas chiropractor
Dustin Henry, DC, MS, CCSP®
Dr. Henry is a pacific northwest native who grew up just south of Portland. After high school, Dr. Henry joined the Army where he spent five and a half years as a sniper and reconnaissance team leader in the 82nd airborne division. He served three combat tours in Afghanistan and Iraq and is a graduate of Ranger School, Sniper School and Airborne School.
Following his military service, Dr. Henry began his undergraduate studies at Portland Community College and Portland State University. He then transferred to grad school at the University of Western States where he received a BS in Human Biology, MS in Exercise and Sports Science and Doctor of Chiropractic (DC).
Dr. Henry now lives in Vancouver with his wife Kate and their rambunctious Labrador Retriever Cooper the Great!
- Doctor of Chiropractic -University of Western States
- Master's of Science in Exercise and Sports Science -University of Western States
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (CCSP)- American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians
- B.S. in Human Biology -University of Western States
- SFMA Level 1 Certified
- FMS Level 1 Certified
Sporting Event Experience- Provided chiropractic, sports rehab, kinesio taping, movement evaluations and emergency medicine.
- AVPFirst Beach Volleyball, 2017
- USHA National Collegiate Championships, 2016, 2015
- Pacific University Athletics, 2016
- North County Wine Run, 2016
- Various Uberthons racing events, 2016, 2015
- 1A-2A High School Track and Field District Championships, 2015
- Adidas Beaverton Cup Youth Soccer Tournament. 2015
- NW Fit Games, Gobbler Gauntlet, 2015, 2016
- Race the Reaper, 2015
- Race the Inferno, 2015
- Soul Sisters Half Marathon, 2015
- Canby Rodeo, 2015
- Seaside Beach Volleyball Tournament, 2015
- Parkrose High School Athletics, 2015
- David Douglas High School Athletics, 2015